- Burnt Skull Ceramic Mezcal Copita | Mauve Speckle
Burnt Skull Ceramic Mezcal Copita | Mauve Speckle
MAKER: Lalo Martínez
Beautifully handcrafted small clay cup from Mexico.
Each piece features a raw unglazed and hand polished exterior which highlights the natural colors and textures of clay and a taupe glazed interior.
Perfect small cup for whom ever likes to sip in style and in good company.
- These pieces of pottery are made of Mexican barro which is clay sourced from local mountain areas of Mexico.
- Handmade by humans of the Taller 4 Elementos. Differences in glaze applications and surfaces are to be expected and embraced.
- Use to sip mezcal, sake or your favorite alcohol.
- Dishwasher safe, although we recommend hand washing.
- Sold individually.
- Weight (each): 0.17 lb
- `Length 2.75"
- Width 2.75"
- Height 1"
- `Length 2.75"
- Color: Brassy Dark Grey with inside taupe glaze
Taller 4 Elementos is a taller located in the village of Santa María Atzompa, Mexico. It is headed and was founded by Lalo Hernandez, son of Ana María Hernandez. Lalo's story coming soon!
The finishing process is natural and looks different on every piece. Keep in mind that your purchase won't look exactly as the pictures on the website.
Mexico residents: contact us for a listing of local prices.
We offer multiple shipping options which can be calculated in your shopping bag and fully viewed at checkout. Please read our complete shipping policy.
A return can be initiated within 7 days of delivery. The cost of the return will be the responsibility of the buyer. To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, include your order number and the reason for your return request. Please read our complete return policy.
Our Buyer Protection Guaranteed:
We ensure that you have complete peace of mind when making a purchase on Wool+Clay. If your item arrives not as described, please email email@example.com, include your order number and a description of your issue. Please read our complete buyer protection guarantee policy.