- Rose Large Copita
Rose Large Copita
MAKER: Rufina López
Bring warmth and grounding to your table with these raw and textured copitas.
Feel the the connection to the earth as you sip your espresso or pinch your salt. Let the colors brighten your day. Every day.
- These pieces of pottery are made of Mexican barro which is clay sourced from local mountain areas of Mexico.
- Handmade by humans of the Taller Ruiz Lopez. Differences in glaze applications and surfaces are to be expected and embraced.
- Use to sip mezcal, sake, espresso, tea, or to serve sauces or small accompaniments.
- Dishwasher safe, although we recommend hand washing.
- Sold individually.
- Holds ~4 oz.
- Weight (each): 3 oz.
- Dimensions (each):
- Length 3"
- Width 3"
- Height 2"
- Color: Salmon & dark beige
Taller Ruiz López is a taller located in the village of Santa María Atzompa, Mexico. It is headed and was founded by Rufina Ruiz López. Rufina's story is coming soon!
The finishing process is natural and looks different on every piece. Keep in mind that your purchase won't look exactly as the pictures on the website.
Mexico residents: contact us for a listing of local prices.
We offer multiple shipping options which can be calculated in your shopping bag and fully viewed at checkout. Please read our complete shipping policy.
A return can be initiated within 7 days of delivery. The cost of the return will be the responsibility of the buyer. To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, include your order number and the reason for your return request. Please read our complete return policy.
Our Buyer Protection Guaranteed:
We ensure that you have complete peace of mind when making a purchase on Wool+Clay. If your item arrives not as described, please email email@example.com, include your order number and a description of your issue. Please read our complete buyer protection guarantee policy.